<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Friday, December 17, 2004

yOoOohOooO! gOt 'pErMed' bY DiGi!!

yo! I'm so darn happy today. DiGi officially convert me as their permanent staff! Phew! What a relief for me after working for 8 months hoping for a miracle to happens. Why I say it was a miracle is because DiGi had never taken anybody from outsource company into their ranks as a permanent staff. A contract staff from outsource company will remain a contract staff of that outsource company forever, unless he/she finds a new job.

But today miracles really do happens! Got the news from one of my executives saying that I've been converted and one of the only three outsource staffs that had been converted! I was like, 'huh? bang... jangan main main la.... senang tak de kerja buat ke?'. lolz. I never realized it was true! So 3 of us are the 1st batch of staff that DiGi 'bought' from an outsource company. The other 3 will be DiGi owned contract staffs~ so it would be total 6 staffs being converted~

I quickly sign on my employment letter without thinking much. :P So now I will be looking forward to my new staff line and also my new handset voucher! muahahhaha~ staff benefit mar! yo! And finally congratz to Irene, Alex, Raymond, Vincent Lee, Phang and of coz myself~ ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    abang, got 'permed'... sure got increament in ur salary lar... bila mau belanja ?
    u said wanna find me 'yumchar', but then disapper liao ~
    i dun care, u owe my ONE meal... ONE only ~

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    aiks, i'm so 'big head prawn'...
    forgotten to wish you, CONGRATULATIONS pulak ~

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    duh~ salary decreament due to staff benefits~ lolz~

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    goodie... any benefit you don't need and need to pass on to others? lemme know. :D

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger angelfish said…

    wahhHh..
    congrats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home