<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

wAAaaaaA! I gOt mY MC tODaY!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! There goes my monthly performance incentives of the month! I'm late for work! I woke up at 12.30pm staring at the clock, a bit stone and still thinking of what time I will start my shift. Then I was dumbfounded when i realised it's already 30mins past my working hour~ shiat!

Then I called Pauline and asked and darn!.... she was late too and crying (lolz.... no la... just complaining) on da phone at me~ a bit stunned and she say she's near the office looking for parking. At least she's near the office but I'm still in my house, resting on my bed and thinking of getting a MC.

Then I slowly walked to the clinic opposite my house and pretending I'm sick. I complaint of headache and have to show them the painful looks on my face. lolz~ I got my MC which costs me RM30~ wah duh~ pain man!

And then now have to plan what should I do next~ duhz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home