<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, November 27, 2004

bReaK uP hEaRtBreaKeR!

Shiat! I can't sleep! It's 6am in da morning and I had just taken my bath after chatting my one of my buddy's ex-gf. Well..... start chatting with her at about 2am and just hang up the phone about not so long ago, about 4 hours of chatting. Called her all of sudden bcoz today is her birthday~ Happy Birthday!

She had just broke up with my buddy after spending 6 years together sharing thru all the happy and sad moments. I could feel how sad she was and how bad she missed my buddy. But it just isn't worth it. Well..... although her ex-bf was my best buddy but it was totally my buddy's fault that caused the breakup. I couldn't comment much coz I aren't involved in any 6 years relationship before. I don't know how's the feel but I can only feel how bad it would be once they broke up~

All of my friends think that they are the best couple around and they are the one who would be getting married first. But in the end, it doesn't meant to be.

Anyway.... to both of them.... wish them good luck in their future undertakings and Happy birthday again to the girl~

5 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know how your buddy ex-gf feel because they stay together for 6 year althought i also thought they will getting married. The ending is they broke up because of your buddy want to break-up with her. By the mean time sent regrat for me Teck Mun to your best buddy alright. WE doen't know what happen to them but i wish them good luck

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    who are you huh? seems that you know us wor? btw... i know why they broke up.... just i doesnt want to tell everything from scratch here~

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    lol, i thought he just said he is Teck Mun ?

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    oh yeah.... hehe... hard to understand his english~ well.. he's the guy mentioned in my previous blog lor... the so called friend~

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home