<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Thursday, November 25, 2004

mY oFF dAy ~~~ 23.11.2004 & 24.11.2004

Just came back from Sunway Pyramid after having a day out with Janice, my ex-colleague. Well, never saw her for a few months and she's getting cuter, prettier and sexier~ lolz~ (you know la..... the right amount of fat at the right part of the body... lolz...~).

Usually I would spend my off day by just watching movie at cinema with my friends so today I got Janice with me watching 'The Incredibles' and yesterday was with Pauline watching 'The Shutter'. Since there's nothing better to do during my off day, so just find them to go out and watch movie with me~ Luckily they didn't reject me~ lolz~

'The Shutter' was a horror movie about those spirits being captured by camera. Suddenly feels like playing the 'Fatal Frame II' via my PS2. It was a Thai movie which me and Pauline never managed to get what they said but we just have to refer to the subtitle at the bottom of the screen. Pauline was using her hand to close her eyes while watching the movie... lolz, leaving a gap inbetween her fingers to watch the movie. Cute... i guess... =)

'The Incredibles' is an animation movie about those superheroes who wanted to save the city from those badass. lolz..... I enjoy to watch how Dash dashed his way out of danger. Janice laughed non-stop during the movie. Nice movie for the whole family to watch~



Me and Pauline at TGV KLCC watching 'The Shutter' - 23.11.2004


Me and Janice after watching 'The Incredibles' at Sunway Pyramid...... pic taken at CoffeeBean


another one~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home