<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, November 06, 2004

mY birThDaYz enDeD

hrmm..... well....
It's already 6th November 2004 but I just came back from watching 'Taxi' with Pauline at TGV Sunway. Well, really enjoying watching the movie with her as she is such a cute girl~ lolz... I look at her more than looking at the screen in front of me. =P

I've watched 2 movies yesterday, 'The Grudge' and 'Taxi'. Watched 'The Grudge' with Jackie Leong (my cousin) and his ex-gf. This movie really scared the hell outta me~ My legs were hanging on top of the seat in front of me, which is not occupied by anybody. Just couldn't cope with those scary feelings especially with the seat next to me is unoccupied. Just before we went for the movie, we had enjoyed our meal at Zen's Japanese Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid~

At night, I've had a date with Pauline where we watched 'Taxi'. But before we went for that movie, I had to fetch her and had to find her house based on her description. Luckily she could describe well or else I would end up 'don't know where'. When we arrived at Sunway, it's still early for the movie so we decided to have a sit at the bowling centre and have some chit-chatting and snap some pics~ enjoyable , i guess.

Well... 'Taxi' is really a nice movie. Funny and enjoyable. Then after the movie, we went straight down to the carpark before she asked me to snap a pic again~ lolz, of course I doesn't mind snapping pics of this cute chick!


Me and Pauline (leng luiz from DiGi)~


Me and Pauline in Sunway~ lovely isn't she?


5 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    Really leng lui leh...

    hik hik.. man man lai ah.. =>

    didn't invite me go clubbing oso =.=

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    haha~
    you say you got exam and dun wanna clubbing~?

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    i wasn't studying :x

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    did i told you i wanna kao her ah? duh... i am not kao'ing her... hahahha~

    you oso didnt told me you didnt study so how would i know when you are studying and when you're not?

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    well, i didn't say you kao her oso.. why suddenly, you terasa wan? :x

    you didn't ask me ma.. didn't invite me, tell you i want to join like that meh :x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home