<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

i'M bAcK...... fRoM mY wOrK!

Hey yo! I'm finally home~
Spending a freaking 9 hours sitting on da stupid workplace with the darn headset attached to my head making me feeling darn blur~ Luckily there's Zi Wei aka CupidCupid (hehe... the LYN dai ka jie) accompany me on my MSN which has been logged in via my Nokia 7610 for a few hours~..... I've chatted with her till the end of my working hourz~
But then..... later once I walk outta the DiGi building, it's raining and darn.... I am totally wet before I could get into my car....

Luckily there's some delicious supper waiting for me on da table, some food that my mom bought from pasar malam.... Accompanying me as I was enjoying the food is my TV, tuned in to watch John Doe on StarWorld at 3am and then watch Arsenal vs Panathinaikos in ESPN till 4am when I can't stand it anymore...... Time to zZzzZzZ i guess~


1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    LOL *lol* saw my name here suddenly...
    luckily u're not talking bout my bad things... Hmm, do i have any bad things to let u to talk about ? NOOoooo :)
    i got to thank you for accompanying me also actually... i was so boring and moody tat nite :) Thanks ya ~
    thinking of the call u received tat day, damn fUnNy lar... kekeke :Þ i was wondering sometimes... working in Customer Service line izzit tat fun and boring ? hmm... anyway, wishes u ALL THE BEST ya ~ in ur job and everything... ya, EVERYTHING !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home