<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

yAwN!! sLeepY hEaD!

yAwN~
Sighz~ just jumped out from my bed and heading towards my ol' PC....
Just remembered I've just created a blog and so I'm here to post it~
yaikz~ Feeling sooooooo tired from sleeping so late last night~
Just woke up at 12.30pm justnow and I have to gear myself up for my start of working day......
I will start working at 5pm sharp and will end at 2am the next early morning (that's what I hate most about shift job!)..... what a torturing job~

Oh yeah.... basically I am working in Customer Service line at DiGi, one of the Malaysia's telecommunication company..... I am based in Shah Alam, in DiGi's HQ...... The only good thing I found about shift job is there's no traffic jam....... I can easily reach Shah Alam from my place in about 20-30 mins~



my working place.... DiGi HQ~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home