<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Monday, November 15, 2004

HaRi RaYa iN mIdVaLLeY~

Phew~ Just came back from Mid Valley not so long ago. Spent the entire day with Pauline walking here and there, watching movie, having dinner and so on.

I woke up at 1.30pm and called Pauline asking her for a date. lolz... she's still kinda blur blur that time coz she also just woke up. She agreed and so I went to fetched her at 3.30pm. I thought it would be super crowded at MV today but dunno why it's not crowded at all. I could even find parking near the cinema there.

When we reached there, we went to buy tics for the movie 'White Chicks' as both of us haven't watched it yet. Then my brother called me and tumpang to buy some tics for the movie 'The Incredibles'. Then I bought the tics for 'White Chicks' for 9.45pm showtime and 'The Incredibles' for 12.00mn~

After buying the tics, we went to Starbucks to smoke and also have some drink~ (lolz..... Pauline will laughs at this if she remember the peach tea she asked me to order~). Sitting and lepaking at Starbucks till about 6pm before we went for shopping. She bought a shirt and a jacket from TopShop. She looks so cute in that white lil jacket.

We then went to Sushi King for our dinner and ate lotsa things only to get the cashier to calculate wrongly. lol.... pay less for more food~ lolz! We then went on to snap photo stickerz while waiting for the movie to start at 9.45pm~

So finish watching the movie at 11.45pm and have to look for my brother to pass them the tics. After that we straight away head home with me fetching Pauline home and going home myself!

Here's some pics we snap today~


Hari Raya decoration at Mid Valley


Me and Pauline at Starbucks Mid Valley


Me and Pauline in Mid Valley~


Things we ate... still there's some haven't arrived yet~


Me and Pauline in Sushi King~


Me and Pauline in cinema~


3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    nyek nyek nyek
    this Kelvin ask me to post a comment...
    hmm, wat to comment huh ?
    i guess this Kelvin really having his fun time in MV yesterday... keke =D
    usually there wun be many people in KL during festive season one, but place like my hometown, Ipoh... now crowded everywhere, jam all the time *sweat*
    last thing to add, Pauline very cute and leng lui le ~ keke =P

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    I think the last sentence of your comment is more than enough for Kelvin edi.. nyek nyek.. it can cover the whole of your comment edi .. :p

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    hrmmz!
    lol~ dunno what to say~
    but yo~ enjoy the day so much~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home