<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Monday, November 08, 2004

fLaShbAck : oNe YeaR aGo!~

Hrm...
I was really NBTD today. Just woke up and missing 'somebody'~ lolz~
Talk about missing somebody, now only I realised me and my ex-gf has officially didn't seen each other for exactly one year. The last time we met each other is on my birthday, where she presented me with the last gift from her to me. It's a shirt that I still keep it until today~

Though that night was my last time seeing her, listening to her voice and talked to her, she had never left my heart in the past one year. Everyday, there will be a certain flashback of her in my mind although that flashback decreases over time, there's still something of her to think about everyday.

I don't know whether I had really put everything down or not. I am not loving her anymore but hating her of what she did to me over the course of our relationship but at the same time also I misses her very much~

sighz~ i guessed that's life ~

5 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    'somebody' ??? muahahahahaha
    she will know... keke :D

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyz... just come across ur blog !!
    hmm.. still misses ur ex alots ???
    guess u both must had really sweet time together
    anyway, if she is urs, she will be !!
    so lucks for hunting the "right" one :P
    cheers~~

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    erm... dai ko anonymous ah...
    dun be anonymous la.. show me ur face show i know who are you mar.....?

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    =.=;

    oh baby i.. missing you :x

    kekeke.. just teasing ya, cuz nbtd :p

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger eRiCCa said…

    wahlaoo~~
    aahahahahahah~~
    pooor thing kelvin~~
    yea!! remember that, if she is meant to be yours, she will be yours at the END~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home