<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Thursday, November 11, 2004

hApPy dEePaVaLi~ ~i'M sO sLeEpY!

Happy Deepavali!!!
waaaaaaaaa!!!~~ I just woke up only at 11pm justnow being disturbed by call from my cousin (not Jackie of coz~).... I was like waaaaaaaa!!! i wanna sleep!!!.......

So tired.... I've slept at 6am this morning coz yesterday night go minum minum with Jackie Leong. By this morning, my stomach is already full with 2 maggi goreng and 2 teh-o-ais-limau. darn full man~

Then when I come back, just discovered there's some problem with my bluetooth connection due to the stupid PCsuite unable to detect my bluetooth device. dumb Nokia~ Then I just forget it and went to sleep and then the call came~

Being awaken by that call, I called Pauline asking if she's already in the office but what I heard when she pick up the phone is a very loud 'waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I am late!!!!!!'.......... lolz~ so cute of her. She is not late at all, just because of our triple pay for our public holiday so she wanna do more OT. Just told her that I am so sleepie coz I slept at 6am, and being labelled as 'notti boy' to her~ hrmzz~~

sighz... guess it's time to work OT~~ yo~


My teh-o-ais-limau~


This is dunno what blueberry blended??


He will kill me, I guess~ lolz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home