<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

iDiOtiC fRiEnd!

Shiat~
Just finish 'fighting' with my so called old' friend in MSN. He has already migrated to US. We're talking well and I just say to him I'm enjoying my life at the moment. Then the thing started~

Is it wrong to say I'm enjoying my life at the moment? Got very suprised by his idiotic response~ "You're enjoying coz you doesn't need to care for anything...... You no need to pay for your car, no need to pay house's loan, no need to worry bout this and that................. and finally saying that I am 'yee sai jo' or to be exact mommie's boy and everything I have today comes out from my family....... and PLAYBOY!!!!! " I HATE being called 'yee sai jo', I HATE being called PLAYBOY and I hate being labelled as someone who depends on my family on everything!

But hey.... wtf? I am working myself...... I am paying back my family every month, my car loan has been released by the bank due to end of installment by my family before I took over, I aren't working in my daddy's company and NOT a playboy at all......

What angered me most is that he had known me since my secondary days~ really disappointing to get him to point out all this..!! I know he is working himself, paying his car loan, studies, housing loan and everything by himself...... but is it worth to be compared till like this? He even insulted the money i gave my parents is way too little! So what type of friend is this?

Never in my life I was being insulted like this...... 'yee sai jo', playboy and someone who no need to work for everything as if money drop from the skies~ sux!

Hate this!!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger Joey said…

    just relax k... no point getting mad at somebody who is not worth it at all.. cheer up k.. everybody else knows u are not than can liow lor... who cares bout him?!?!?

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    one rotten egg out of a dozen of eggs doesn't mean you are rotten man.. just ignore that so called "old friend" cuz he ain't worth it.. you should've just told him off and block him from MSN so that he can go talk to the wall :)

    Your friends and family know you ain't, and knowing yourself ain't like that is what matters most.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    dude, cool it. why do you care so much about the thought of someone who is 25000km away?

    people do compare. he is having a hard life doesn't mean everyone is having an easy one.

    perhaps he was just saying something he didn't mean to. perhaps he was overstressed.

    but whatever it is, you are youself.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    hrmm.... freddie... guess you're right~

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger eRiCCa said…

    well, i think people tend to put others into their situations and start thinking that people should be like them... and those who are not in the same category are gonna be treated like aliens from mars...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home