<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, November 20, 2004

LoW YaT pLaZa!

Sorry for not updating for soooo long...... Kinda busy these few days~
Today is my off day. Kinda boring staying at home so I just went out to purchased some PS2 games at Endah Parade. Games I bought? hrmmz~ Need For Speed Underground 2 (FINALLY I GOT IT!!!!!), Burnout 3 TakeDown, FireFighter F.D.18, NBA Street Vol 2, DragonBall Z Budokai 3 and SmackDown vs Raw. Still learning on how to control the car via my analog joystick for NFSU2~ hehe.... enjoying that game at the moment..~

While I was playing the game this evening, suddenly i remember my mom told me to fix her office's PC coz my dad is nagging like hell edi. Then I called my mom to talked bout it and I cheated her that I need to change some of the hardware coz some of them already spoilt. LOLZ.... Actually I wanna upgrade my own PC and throw the hardware from my PC to the office one. So today I just swipe the card she supp for me last time around and she will pay all the rest~ lolz~ So I got a new motherboard, a new 256mb RS-MMC, new heatsink and fan for my processor, Samsung CD-RW for the office PC (since I got a better one so no need to change) and a 17" monitor for office use. Then I ask them to transfer all the old used motherboard to the office PC. hehehe~

Pauline called at 6pm while I was buying my stuff and said she is very hungry and said that I promised to bring her for steamboat. I was like 'huh? so early? I thought 9pm wor?'. sighz~ pity her~ sorry ya... <- to her la if she read this too.... Then she say she will cook maggi mee and eat (darn.. making me feels so guilty). So I never managed to go out with her today~

Oh yeah... I went to Low Yat to upgrade my PC with Jackie (againz) where he bought 2 monitors. After that we went to eat chicken rice( the one beside the BB Plaza one) before we went back. And there goes my boring day and now I will continue to play my NFSU2!!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    eh, Metal Gear Solid out dee ?
    i dun play games usually...
    but i LOVE Need For Speed =)
    in NFSU, i cant even passed game 3, if i'm not mistaken... always LOST =(

    and yeah, dun let ur mom read this ah...
    since u cheated her...
    bad son !!!

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    hehe...~ dun worry... she dun even know how to online~

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    dun under estimate her wor...

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    ja ha ha.. entah cheat how many million edi.. muahaha :x

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    bad son... give birth to a charsiew better. :P j/k.
    nfsu2 is cool... analog control the best. :D

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    i love NFS too...
    but till now i still havent got a chance to touch the controller yet =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home