<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Monday, November 22, 2004

WeDDinG DiNNeR - StEvEn & ViViAn

On the 20th November 2004, I've attended a wedding dinner of one of my mom's ex-staff, Steven Pang and his wife, Vivian Gow (also my mom's ex-staff la). Last time when I used to work with my mom, Steven was one of my buddy and we can talked about anything! Vivian on the other hand is just another sweet girl..... 21 years old and her husband, Steven is... *ahem* ... 30 years old. Maybe it's really fate that they met and managed to resolved the age gap between them~ really salute em! Too bad I didn't managed to snap any pics of them because they are sitting far away from me~

Anyway... just managed to snap 2 pics of another of my mom's ex-staffs also and of course not to left out my cute lil brother~ lolz!

Well.... I just hope they're having a nice night together.... *ahem, censored*... hehehe! All the best and wish them happy forever!

p/s : didn't managed to update my blog earlier coz the blogger was down~



Me and my lil bro~


cun chick~ Yen~ my mom's ex staff~


another cun chick! Karen~ also my mom's ex staff~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home