<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Friday, December 03, 2004

a dAy ouT iN miD vaLLeY~

Sighz~ My life is getting boring day after day.
Went out for dim sum with my friends at 12mn last night and we chatted and eat till 6am in the morning only I reached home. And there goes another MC for me for the 2nd consecutive days. Darn...!

Sleep till about 12noon as I already plan to took MC today and then called Pauline and asked her if she wanted to get the GSC 5th Anniversary tickets promo. She say yes but then she isn;t free to accompany me to collect. So I went to Mid Valley with Jackie trying to collect the free tickets at 5.30 pm but gosh~ the queue has already started from the counter till the 'Pet's Wonderland' shop! I was a bit dizzy looking at the queue and start asking myself, should I queue up too?

Jackie was like a bit suprised when I queue at the back, but then I cancel my plan and decided to walk away. The giveaway started at 6pm and by around 6.15pm, the ticket for the movie I wanna watch with Pauline, 'New Police Story' has been fully taken! I was like, 'phew, luckily I am not that dumb to queue up that far away~' lolz~

Then called Pauline and told her about that and luckily she says it doesn't matter if cannot get~ So I just went to purchase ticket for the movie 'Leave Me Alone' starring Charlene Choi and Ekin Cheng. The movie wasn't a nice one but I don't have any hard time trying to figure out what they was trying to say. A simple movie I guess.

Oh yeah, bought 4 shirts today! 2 from Giordano and 2 from BodyGlove~
Just reached home not so long ago and then bathing before I started this post~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home