<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

mOrNinG sHiFt & nEw bAcKgRoUnD MuSiC!

phew! So darn tired! Never worked in da morning shift for more than 6 months. Being forced to work morning shift as there's nobody wanna change my stupid 9.30am shift with me. So darn pity~

Woke up at 7.30am this morning after my stupid maid banging on my room as per scheduled by my mom! dumb... banging non stop man! My maid is much more trustable from my alarm clock I guess.. lolz! Reached DiGi at 9am this morning and my colleague was like 'ei Kelvin, why today suddenly morning shift one? Long time never seen you wearing formal to work wor!?'.... I was like 'duh... WTF!?' haha...

Feeling so sleepie the whole day (I even fall asleep while talking to a customer.... duh~) until I got online and saw some messages on the XettieBoard and found that Cupid is even more 'mou liu' than me! Hehe! Chatted for a while and then get ready to go back.

And yeah, just uploaded a new midi by Jay Chow - Qi Li Xiang. Hope you all like it coz I like it so muchie!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    ya lor, i was so darn 'mou liu'...
    i 'curi-curi' to surf my blogsite and sp4m there when no one see me...
    but with my stupid pc (Pentium1/Windows95/IE4.0), i got to refresh all the time... stupid ~!!!
    i kena an error once, i was so scare... i tot the technical people caught me surfing blogsite *sweating*
    then, i tried to surf again, luckily nothing happen... haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home