<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, December 04, 2004

gO kaRtiNg ToUrnaMeNT!

waaaaaaaa!! Darn tired today. Just came back from the go-karting tournament organised by DiGi. Well, sad to say, we lost but we do have an enjoyable moments. There are 10 of us which is me myself, Annie, Alvin, Eve, Jerrica, Eugene, Jusnil, Fadzli, Ramesh and Kelvin (another one who used my name! geram!)

Started this morning at 9.30am. Have a few warm up laps as I never go karting before. Making my neck darn strained! Sooooo pain ler! Then we select our best driver, Fadzli to represent our team in the qualifying lap where he finished 5th out of 10 teams but then still taking the last place on the grid as there's 2 heats available. The best 5 will be in the 1st heat and then later 5 will be in the 2nd heat.

The race is started by Eugene as 1st driver. Well, he started at the back of the grid so it doesn't matter if he finished last coz we does not expect to win. the funniest part is we need to complete a set of puzzle each time before the driver on the track comes in to the pit to change another driver. Due to that stupid puzzle (or is it we are the one who is stupid?), we was being overlapped right after Eugene came in~ stupid puzzle! Then the next driver goes in and so on. When it was my turn, I was a bit nervous, but I just pressed on the accelarator and pushed as fast as I could. When Eugene get on the race for the 2nd time (this is due to Kelvin who left halfway due to work commitment) without those marshall's knowledge, he managed to get a place back for us and when Fadzli gets on the track, gosh, we got 1st place in heat 1, with him overtaking 2 fellaz!

Then there's a final race but everyone of us thought it has already ended and just wait for the heat 2 to end so that the timekeeper could calculate our time. but then we are being told there's a final round need to be continued. darn! We thought we had won it!

The Final was a frustrating one. Stupid car and all of us already out of mood and again the stupid puzzles make us flop! Then the other team beside us starts teasing us which was when I stared at them. When it's my turn to go on track, I got penalised because Jerrica did not stop the car at the exact place in the pit for me to go in. 10 seconds! duh! When I go out the track, I was being overlapped by........ hehe.... the driver of the team beside me. lolz.... So I just chase her and pressed as fast as I could trying to bump on her. lolz.... but then don't know why the brakes of the car isnt working and I was approching the sharp corner and.... bang!..... I hit the other fella and my car skidded on the track and engine died. Pity me, I hurted my hand!

Then when the marshall restart the engine, I continue but no syok edi, coz I know we are losing edi. Finally we finish 5th place, the last place. sighz! that's sooo stupid!



Annie, Eve, Jerrica and me~ go-karting!


Jusnil, Ramesh, Fadzli and the other 2 pretty drivers~


Eve and Jerrica!


Eugene in his kart~


Alvin~ 'lan yengz' like that.. cheh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home