<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, December 11, 2004

FeeLinG doWn!

Long time never update on the blog edi coz I oso dunno what to update. My life is too simple to be put into the blog~ lolz~ Not as interesting as ShinChan's I guess as he always update his post everday full of 'fix' (haha.... drugs according to freddie). Not much pics to upload nowadays~

By the way, went to PCfair today and it wasn't much people if compared with previous years where it is packed like sardines! Bought few stuff today and again, using the same ol' tactic to cheat my mom again~ So I got a free CD-RW drive (this one she hutang me one), a PQI 256 MB ThumbDrive and a HDD USB casing (yo~ can backup data edi with my spare 80GB HDD). So in total I spent bout RM1k as I bought 2 CD-RW drives including mine, 2 HDD casings (mine included), one 80GB HDD and a 256 SD RAM for office use. So happy with my new toys~

But then, there is something that makes me feel down today...... well.... not so suitable to post it here but then just hope everything will be fine later~ =)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger shinchan said…

    wow i was mentioned >_<


    ;p kelvin88 went pc fair also no invite me..

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    haha.. you never say you wanna go? aiya... if i know i will ask you go lar..~ wasted~

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger shinchan said…

    i went liao
    u checked my blog

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    darn... so many leng luiz pics in ur blog la

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger shinchan said…

    -_-"

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    don't treat blogging as a job. treat it as a nbtd thing...

    yay. i was mentioned... (duh, like shinchan and i was on some newspapers or something... )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home