<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Monday, December 20, 2004

DeLayeD pOst~ 17/12 and 18/12~ cLuBbInG!

Went to clubbing on the eve of 18.12.2004 with Alvin, Canlie and Ivy. Ivy is Canlie's cousin sister, one year older than Canlie. Well.... went to Thai Club that night, spending my hard earned money on a bottle of Chivas. I've actually went clubbing with Ivy once, just that I don't really took notice of her that time coz I remember last time at Bar Flam, she was drunk like hell. =P lolz.....

In Thai Club, lotsa guys trying to take advantage of her so I had to be her temporary bf. It all started when there's a stupid guy asking Ivy that if am her bf and Ivy advice that guy to ask me. So that stupid guy really come to me and asked if she's my gf. I then pulled her to me and I asked her in front of that guy if I am her bf. lolz..... She just hold my waist and replied to that guy "so now what do you think? any question to ask?" If I am that guy, I would bang my head to the wall at that very moment. lolz! What a dumbass.~

None of us was drunk but just a bit blur after clubbing. Then the next day, Alvin rang me and asked me if I wanna go to Sg. Wang. Well, Of course I agreed to that and 4 of us went to Sg. Wang from 1pm till 9pm. Walking non-stop man! Making me feel like I am a main from Philipines... hahaha~ (jz kidding la... I am happy to be that maid... lolz).

After shopping, Alvin fetched Canlie and Ivy back to their uncle's house before we went for steak in Cheras. =)



Me and Ivy~ cute enough~ =P

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    eh, u told me u didnt manage to take pic with her ?
    where the pic from ? *wondering*
    and... she's cute =)

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    this one is taken the next day at times square starbucks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home