<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

i'M bAcK!!

Hey all!
Finally I do a little update on my blog for the first time after 2 months. Hehe! Don't know why suddenly I feel like blogging after MIA for a couple of months.

Anyway, lotsa things happens during this couples of months. I'm still working in DiGi but has been transferred to Network & Specialized Team which solves customer's problem instead of taking details and answering calls. Enjoy the job so much. It is a cross-training actually and might be transferred back to call centre after 6 months. Anyway, just like DiGi so much coz they gave me a brand new Nokia 6230 few days back. And boy, it's free of charge!!! I still prefer my Nokia 7610 though. keke.

And bout my relationship with Ivy, it's working fine. She's finally got a job in PJ. That would lessen my burden a lot. :P hehe. She's getting cuter and prettier everyday in my eyes. lolz!

Well, there's a sad thing that happens too. End of last month, I lost my grandfather who lost in his fight against lung cancer. That's sad. He is a very very good grandfather and definately the best around. All of us will miss him dearly. Jackie, am I right? :) Hope he will rest in peace and spare him for all the sufferings. God Bless.

It's getting late now. Have to sleep and tomorow have to work in the morning~ Nitez!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Xavier Chan said…

    wow, what a wonderful relationship...it is nice to hear that... i honestly wish your relationship with ur gf will forever lasting... cheers...

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    good to hear you're still alive and well.

    good to hear ivy is getting prettier everyday. ^_^

    sorry to hear about your grandpa.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    bro,
    grandpa lost his fight not to lung cancer.. it's a rare cancer.. anyhow, i still have a pic of uncle kean's family with grandpa and grandma together.. it's in my handphone :)

    congratulations with your career man, smooth sailing ahead for you and your girlfriend too!

    my friend, Patrick was bugging me to start blogging.. but, these days got test.. so delay kao kao first la :p

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger 黑色 said…

    Uncle Kelvin! You ah! Be good to your love one especially you gf! Dun play a fool ~ If not I tell Ivy ahh!! :P

    Anyway, good luck and all the best, just drop here to 'warn' you! :P God bless~

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I am sorry to hear bout ur grandpa... accept my deepest condolences!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home