<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, January 01, 2005

haPpY neW yeAr!

Well, year 2004 passed with a blink of eyes. Now we're already in year 2005! So let's welcome year 2005 and say goodbye to year 2004!

Year 2004 has left lotsa happy memories for me. Year 2003 is the worst year I've ever experienced with me suffering from depression and my new year wish for 2004 is that I would be more happier in 2004 than 2003.

But year 2004 begins with me being sunken deeper in depression as I was being out of job and working with family. With those constant pressures from my family which had put a very high expectation on me on something I wasn't really interested in. Frequently argued with my parents on this and that and nearly got slapped from my dad at the beginning of the year. Early of the year too, I got to know my ex already has a new bf throws me deep into sadness and depression.

Things got better in March when I started working in DiGi and I start to put down my previous love life behind me though the memories will remained forever. I start to know lotsa people in DiGi and my life changed from there. My circle of friends starts growing and start doing things that I won't do previously such as clubbing, flirting and thinking of my future.

As the year moves on, things started to get brighter for me as I never really depends on my family anymore, feeling more outgoing and started to feel the freedom that I never really experienced before. I never spend my day thinking of my ex anymore as I have realised it is just wasting my time and a word of wisdom from my best buddy, Julian, "Do not ever turn back to things that had disappoints you, instead look for things that will cherish ur life."

In the 3rd quarter of the year, I've met lotsa girls till all my friends starts to labelled me as a 'playboy' which I don't think I am. The reason? Most of the times the saw me with different girls every other days 'lepaking' in different shopping malls and clubs. lolz.

The year ends with me meeting Ivy and being converted into a permanent staff with DiGi. So I guess it's a good way to end my year. I am totally grateful on the way I was being treated in this whole year. So my New Year wish for 2005 would be I would be confirmed into permanent status by DiGi by the end of my probation period and hope I will be a happier person than I am in 2004. My love life? Just let it be natural. That summarize my 2004! Happy New Year to everybody and saying thank you to all my friends on being there when I needed them the most!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home