<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Friday, December 31, 2004

a dAy oUT ~ wiTh~ .............

Yesterday was a tiring day for me. Went out with Ivy to collect our rings due to come problems with the rings last time. Our names in the rings were wrongly printed so have to ask them to reprint again~

Once we're there, we have our lunch at Teppanyaki first before having some walk in Times Square. Then Irene, one of my colleague in DiGi called me and ask me for the money that she banked into my account. RM2k. duh~ I was walking around the whole day with the RM2k she asked me to withdrawed from my account. She then asked me to wait for her at Plaza Berjaya Starbucks and gonna get the money from me.

After Irene left, we walked to Sg. Wang to free up our time. darn! So many time left! Then we walk to Lovely Lace in Sg. Wang to look out for the pillow that she saw during our trip to Genting last time but unfortunately unable to buy that time coz the shop already been closed. To her disappointment, she can't find the same pillow so I say I'll bring her to Mid Valley to look for it. Then we went to Mid Valley at about 8.30pm and try to look for that lovely pillow for her. But unfortunately, they also don't have. So I promise her I will bring her up to Genting again to get it.

Later that night, we went to Hartamas and end up playing pool in Bistro 97 while waiting for Alvin and Canlie to come over. Have supper in mamak and then fetched her home and wish her good nite~ :P


Our photo stickers taken in Sg. Wang~




4 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger shinchan said…

    wahahahahaa
    i do not see wrong?

    hey that is not the right pose for sticker photo
    look so "kekok" one

    nvm ganbatte next time

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    duh~ no la... we dun even know when the thing is taking our pics coz the whole machine is using japanese words~

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jackie Leong said…

    at least he don't have to bend down to take pictures like i have to :( cuz i'm too tall for the camera to get my fugging face <_<

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger shinchan said…

    haha i was like taking the photo
    on last last thursday
    last last friday
    last monday
    and last wednesday
    :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home