<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

mY oFF dAy iN gEnTinG~

Tired! One word to fully summarize my day. Went to Genting with Ivy today and spend some pretty good time there. Genting is still full of Christmas mood though Christmas is already over.

Fetched Ivy at about 1.30pm and saw her pretty cute face when she get into my car. Well, she dressed pretty cool today. Like the way she dresses. I also saw the ring that I gave her as a Christmas present not so long ago on her finger and mine attached on mine. =P She wore it everyday. FYI, there's our name attached on both the rings. lolz~

Reached Genting at 2.30pm and found out there's actually kinda lotsa people there due to school's holidays.Last time I went to the theme park, I can just skip the queue and just play whatever I wanted but this time I need to queue up with Ivy before we could play anything. Boring. We played a few of the things over there before we walked past a 'wax hand' store. Ivy asked me to 'play'. So I just hold our hands together and make our so called 'wax hand'. It's nice and can be used as a handset holder or photo holder.

Then we have our lunch at the Kopitiam at First World Plaza and I ordered a salmon stone grill and she ordered just a herbal soup. She say wanna share with me so I just agree to that lor. Then she grilled the fish for me. lolz. So I just enjoy my food with her. Later, we went down to the Chocolate Shop in the First World Plaza and purchased some chocolates and also a very big lollipop nearby the shop while we are having come snacks. In the night, we went to Snow World which I think is a totally waste of money. The place is small, no pictures allowed, meaning that no hanphones, no camera and no camcorder allowed. But I don't give a shiat bout it and just took out my Nokia 7610 and happily snap the pics of us before one of the official photographer there cari makan asking me to off my handset. Who cares ler coz by that time I already have more than 10 pics of me and Ivy taken inside the Snow Room. lolz.

Exited the Snow Room and have our dinner at Hainan Restaurant in First World Plaza and we share our meals too. Then we went for our movies at 11.30pm, Kung Fu Hustle. Stupid but funny movie. Enjoy that movie so much with her before I have to drive back to KL to end my day~ phew!


Before our 'Flying Chairs' session in theme park~


theme park~ cutiez~



Near the 'Horse Riding' for kiddo but we still join them!



In the train that goes around the theme park and First World Plaza~



Inside the Snow World~ who says no camera allowed?



What?? no camera? phone camera oso cannot? ~



Our wax hand~ nice isn't it?



Our rings with our names attached on both the rings~


2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger shinchan said…

    lol put bold summore on her name hehe

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    i put every name in my blog oso bold one ler... any problem ka?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home