<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Sunday, January 09, 2005

uPdAtEz!

Long time never updated my blog~ Maybe because of there's nothing special to report about this few days. Hopefully there will be more in the coming days.

Just finish my last day of 5pm-2am shift last night. Has been doing these shifts for the past 2 weeks and that really bored me to death~ It's like taking my life outta me! Luckily there's 4 days off starting from now till next Wednesday and I'll be back to work only on next Thursday at 1.30pm~ lolz. 4 days man! really can get rot in da house~ lolz!

Well, nothing much to report actually. Oh yeah.... another free advertising for Shinchan! Next week, 15th Jan 2005 at 7pm, he will be having his birthday party at Desa Petaling. I am working from 1.30pm till 10.30pm. Hopefully I could be there in time! Never saw anyone of the members in Xettie though I've been there for almost 1 1/2 months~ :P

Well... guess that's all. Hopefully there's more to blog in the next 4 days of my off days!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger shinchan said…

    haha kelvin88 i also lazy to update these few days
    >_< things just not too smooth lately
    hope it will better after my birthday
    so anyway we wait for ur arrival
    our late guest haha

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    haha... shinchan~ anyway... looking forward to more gals on ur blog ler~ :P things will be much better after ur bday~ :P

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger freddie said…

    get those cameras ready!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home