<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Friday, February 04, 2005

reLaTioNsHiP~

Well, lotsa people hopes to get into a gf/bf relationship whenever they see other couples holding hands or holding waist at shopping complexes. I finally got it now and I feel so satisfied with it. But maybe being out of relationship for 1 1/2 years took it's toll on me. I feels like I don't know how to 'pak tor' liaoz. Maybe need some time for me to take back the 'pak tor' feel.

My last relationship ended on a sour note therefore I don't dare too put too much in this though I know I love my current one so much. I am very very afraid of the feeling of getting hurt again so there's a limit for everything I did.

Anyway, just hope everything will be fine as time flies by~ gambate to myself.. =P

4 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Relationship is never easy, at least not for me.

    If you scare of being hurt, give her more space and dont tie her up. I'm sure you know what to do.

    All the best to you, dude ^_^

    Maxis Supporter

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    yes i agree. a relationship is not just a game. a game has its rules, but a relationship has its rules and the rules change from time to time.

    in this case, being fresh again in relationship matter could work wonder to you. it's like the first love all over again. :) treasure the moment!

    of course, we the love consultants will always stand by your side. :D

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    erm, wat i know is DO NOT put EVERYTHING in the relationship...
    juz take it easy...
    no one know wat will happen in future, jus APPRECIATE @ wat u have at this moment...
    u never know he/she is good all the while sometimes... when he/she is not with u, only u'll appreciate... which is already too late...

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger eRiCCa said…

    dont ever bother what will happen in the future... do whatever you feel like doing at the moment... treasure as much as possible... appreciate every moment being together... you will be happy... =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home