<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

nO uPdAtE YeT! nO pIcS!

phew! 2.40am and still chatting with Shinchan on MSN. Tomorrow I'll be working morning shift. Sufferz man! 10am to 7pm. sighz! That's life! And yeah... Shinchan, sorry for not going to ur birthday party ya coz I was getting late that day. Tried to go and called Shinchan and he told me that the party gonna end already and I'm still in Shah Alam that time, still haven't fetched Ivy and the present is still in my house. duh! Ivy has even fully dressed to attend the party when I fetch her. So kawaii man!

Since we didn't went to the party, she suggest we went to Bangsar for some red wine session. Then I remembered Canlie was in Thai Bar, so I called her and she say she was in Redbox. I called Alvin, thinking she was with Canlie, but he is sleeping at home. Then he forced me to Thai Bar and pulled Canlie and her friends together out from Redbox to Thai Bar. Kacau aje! Somemore so many peoples in Thai Bar.

In the end, I was a bit fed up actually. Bored and stupid! Finally fetched Ivy home.

Nowadays no pics to upload ler coz my N7610 is with Ivy at the moment. Hopefully later la I will update all my pics back!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    icks! why did you call others to kacau your lovely session with ivy???

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger shinchan said…

    y must always tag with canlie
    -_-"

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    at 1st we havent decide where to go mar... then i heard canlie they all at thai bar... so mar call her la.. mane tau they all not at thaibar... then i mar plan go to bangsar lor.. then stupid alvin called back and say wanna go thai bar... somemore forced me! he forced me till i hilang mood edi~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home