<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, May 28, 2005

baRfLy NiTe!

Finally got to meet those xettie board members! I've never met them before and this is the 1st time I've met them. But in the end, I only knew a few of them only, mainly Shinchan, Hazel, Cheryl, NomNom, NuNu, Smei, RouRou and her boyfriend.

I called Shinchan when i reached there as I don't even know where is BarFly located. Hehe, paiseh. Waited Shinchan at Thai Bar where he come over and bring me to BarFly.

When I reached there, I saw Hazel 1st, then NuNu and Cheryl and then only NomNom (that big size guy~ keke). Well, one word to sum up that night, CRAZY and they are definitely CRAZY! RouRou is affected by those post-alcohol influence making her crazy to the max. lolz! Really beh tahan with the gang!

Well, my disappointment is that I didn't manage to meet Freddie. haihz! Next time ler.... sure got chance one!



Me & Shinchan!


Me & my BaBy HaZeL!



Me & my Cheryl jie jie~ finally met her lor~!


My blur blur face...

p/s : Shinchan, borrow your pics for posting ya! hehehe!


4 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger 黑色 said…

    Kelvin, nice to meet you too ~ Xettie gang always the CRAZY gang in the barfly, LOL ~

    Next outing where ah???? :P

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger freddie said…

    heh... you'll have your chance to meet me next time. :)

    yup... they are crazy! make sure you're at least in some safe distance from those crazy ppl. <_<

    oh wait, you haven't seen me yet. ^_^"

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger shinchan said…

    freddie crazier than jackie?
    impossible

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said…

    hahahaha !!!

    FREDDIE ? how is he ??? ask me ! ask me !!!
    hmm, he likes to dance with the 'tiang' ~!!!

    oh shit !!! tat pic of mine, is ugly !!!
    lemme find another nice one only u post lar ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home