<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Sunday, June 26, 2005

DiGi's 10th aNnivErsaRy 2nD rOunD!~

Oh my gosh! It's so grand!
I am really outta words to describe that dinner. The atmosphere is superb great with a stage being built at the centre of the ballroom! They even invited Patrick Teo as the guest spokeperson on stage. Darn!

1800 staffs attended the dinner and it was like a super party for all of us. Dress code for the night is elegant stylish! So I have to wear tie ler. *blush*

We're having a frech style dinner, almost the same candle light dinner I've had with Ivy at Bukit Tinggi last time. Appetizer, Soup, Main Course, Dessert. Not enough to keep me full ler! At 1st, I wondered why the center of the tables is full of flowers, I thought they gonna remove it in order to place the food but in the end the food is served like a set, where everybody got a plate of food.

The lucky draw, well, I still couldn't quite believe it, only 10 persons is selected as winners. And the prize? As I can remember, the 8th prize of the night is 4 days and 3 nights in Hong Kong. 2nd prize is 7 days and 5 nights in LA and the 1st one is 5 days and 4 nights in Oslo Norway!!!!!! All the 10 prizes is overseas trips! wah lan! rich!!



Entering the ballroom!


See those peoples?


Noticed how far is the stage from me?? AND THE STAGE IS IN THE CENTRE OF THE ROOM!!


Yellow for DiGi!


My Appetizer~


Result of sneezing while drinking! Artwork of my colleague~ lolx!


Me and Jason~ he's the man!


Alan~ why he looks like a pig?? ;)


Introducing Jericca! too bad, she's married. :P


This is the prettiest angel! lolx... Eve!


LoLx~ Pauline~ cutie baby!


Chris Q is here~~ :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home