<*--SNOWFLAKES--> < "> <*--SNOWFLAKES ENDED-->

-= k e L v i N =- << mY bLoG >>

nOThiNg bEtTeR 2 dO sInCe iT's sO BoRiNG~

Saturday, June 25, 2005

baNaNa's daY!~

Yo! Just came back from the 1st round of DiGi's 10th Anniversary event! There will be another round later tonight. So darn syok~

Events is being held at KL Convention Centre and gosh, there's 1800 staffs of DiGi in KLCC today went shopping with the RM200 voucher that we got as gift. And KLCC is being swamped by 'bananas' today because all of us are required to wear the yellow T-shirt provided by my company.

Went shopping with my colleagues and for that RM200 voucher for shopping in Isetan, I bought a Renoma wallet worth RM209!!! So happy~ =) My friend then sponsor me RM10 of his voucher so that I no need to pay anything. So sweet. kekee~

Then we got a bag, a DiGi IMAX complimentary passes and a sucks big time 'banana' T-shirt. keke. There will still be another round which is Annual dinner held at the same location at 7pm tonight! stay tuned!

Oh yeah, Initial D screening is ON! I am waiting for this movie since last year man! Gonna watch it next week. My colleague who got a complimentary passes for the premiere went and come back with lotsa goodies and I snatched it from him. Muhahahhaha..... So bad of me! I don't care! I want those Initial D goodies~



See those 'bananas'??


More of those 'banana's'~


My Banana T-Shirt!


Yorrr... Banana bag~


Suprise?? What is inside~?


Complimentary Tics!! There's RM200 Isetan cash vouchers ler, but I spent it edi~ :(


My RM200 is inside~ :)


Ta Daaaaaaa! Only the box~


Muahahhahaha! My new wallet~ :):)


Snatched!! Initial D poster!


SnatchED! Edison Chen as Ryousuke's postcard!


SNATCHED!!! Initial D CAR STICKER!! kekeke~ See, I'm Bad!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger n305er said…

    You hebat lah...
    So much Freebies summore complain about the Banana T-shirt. *LOL*

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    working in digi punya pasal mar.. hahha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home